The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Project of the Month

I've been cleaning out my fabric bins, and my newest hobby is quilting. It's technically just a patchwork, and not really quilting, as there is not a layer of batting in between, but as it is fleece, the batting is not necessary. Anyway, this started off as just a small pattern with four panels, but it grew to six panels as I found more material. Then, Helen and I found just the perfect green and blue-green to use in the sashes and this was born.

It still needs a back side, which I plan to make from the left over greens and blues. I plan on adding a blanket binding, which will be a first time run for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home