The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, June 03, 2012

John and I were out and about early today, taking part in the See Jane Run 5k. We made a pretty good team: John in the stroller and me running. We clocked in at 27 minutes, 21 seconds. It was my first race since before John, and it was an exercise in getting over my fear of races. We were the second mommy/stroller team to finish! Overall, I was 18th for my age group and 90th overall.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contratulations for finishing 5K in 27+ min. It is such a big accomplishment. You are fast! John must have had fun flying in his stroller.

 
At 5:24 AM , Anonymous Garden Centre Colwyn Bay said...

You have a beautiful garden ... all those gorgeous flowers. Soo pretty. Thanks for sharing. Take care, Connie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home