The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I finished up week #2 of shopping at Lucky. Apparently, I wasn't very organized last weekend, because I had to make three (!) additional trips into the grocery to restock on bread, bananas, and milk. Oh, and it was my week to provide the snack for E's Japanese class. So I spent $6.66, $9.62, and $24.88, bringing the weekly total to $162.

Oh my! That's $1 more than the average weekly spend at Whole Foods!

Moving along... I need to decide where to shop next. I guess I'll try out Piedmont Grocery and see if it's really as expensive as I think it will be. Here's this week's menu:
  • Roast Ribs of Beef (I'll probably cook up Gardein's Meatless Beef Tips) with roasted potatoes and broccoli
  • Pan roasted salmon and sweet onions with peas and rice
  • Southeast Asian soup and fresh bread
  • Chili and cornbread with coleslaw
  • Curried chicken with mashed potatoes and carrots
  • Spicy Winter Ragout served over spaghetti

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger toryburchshoesbags said...

As the Adidas slogan states, Yamaha Fairings
nothing is impossible. Every brand has the chance of ranking to be the most recognized brand sneakers shoes.Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
Furthermore, sneakers shoes can be categorized into three main subcategories. That is Athletic sneaker shoes, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
casual sneaker shoes and fitness sneakers. More specially, based on the variety of different sports, athletic sneakers Monster Headphones consist of baseball sneakers, basketball sneakers, tennis sneakers, football sneakers, soccer sneakers and hiking shoes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home