The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It felt good to stay on track with exercise this week. I actually fit in a couple extra hikes, which proved more challenging than I thought. My total mileage for the week was about 18 miles, 8 of which were running miles. Coming up this week:
  • Monday: strengthen & stretch & run 2 miles (fast?)
  • Tuesday: Dailey Method
  • Wednesday: run 2.5 miles (& 3 mile walk)
  • Thursday: hike
  • Friday Dailey Method & 3 mile walk
  • Saturday: run 4.0 miles
I am still feeling some discomfort while I run and usually, some pain later in the day. The biggest problem seems to be a pull in my groin or my hip flexor on the right side and the arthritic pains in my feet and ankles. Strangely enough, my knee pain disappears after running. 

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger toryburchshoesbags said...

Running sneakers are the very lightweight footwear to assure Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shoesyou a very tireless and comfortable walk. These sneakers offer you excellent cushioning and provide you mid-foot support.Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones Its lightweight upper provide you breezy comfort. Carbon rubber outsole featured in these sneakers offers you exceptional traction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home