The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 07, 2012

I'm getting into running again. After a long bout with a recurring injury, I finally determined that the injury was caused and worsened by running or jogging with the stroller. I just can't do long runs with the extra weight of the stroller any more.

I thought my running days were over, but I have found that if I run without that extra weight, I am mostly pain-free. My joints do still hurt after a couple miles, but not so terribly, if I stretch out the right way after running. So, I am re-instituting my goal of running a half marathon this June. I have to maintain a slow and steady approach to increasing my mileage. I ran 3 miles this morning, with a 10-minute walk before and after.

Here's this week's running plan:
  • Monday: Strengthen & stretch and run 2 miles
  • Tuesday: Hike for approximately 60 minutes
  • Wednesday: Run 2.5 miles
  • Thursday: Strengthen & stretch
  • Friday: Hike approximately 90 minutes
  • Saturday: Run 3.5 miles

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger toryburchshoesbags said...

Apart from sorting them out from styes, attributes,
Motorcycle Fairings materials and so on, there is one important clue for tracing them.
Asics Tiger That is, from the brand itself. However, it is always not easy neither. Not only there are more and more brands going into fashion, but also the intricated Beats By Dre product names are too difficult to remember them. Thus, the category of brands was ominized here. But if you prefer to sort them out via brands, I'd like to recommend a valuable women high heel shoes website for you, that is LadyShoesMall.com, which is an exclusive women high heel shoes online store.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home