The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, January 22, 2012

For some reason, I had more recipes than days this week. I guess that may be because we had one pizza night and one night where we ate the leftover vegetable ziti gratin. This actually works out well, as I'm not so fond of the last week of recipes on the recipe planner. My improvised list is as follows:
  • Pan roasted tuna with herbed green beans and brown rice
  • Spaghetti & meatballs with a green salad
  • Lentil soup with biscuits
  • Coconut chicken with spaghetti tossed with olive oil and broccoli
  • Vegetable & goat cheese tart
Running went relatively well this week, except that I had fewer walking and hiking miles. I think I ran about 8.5 miles this week and my total mileage was only about 12.5. For the upcoming week, the schedule is dependent on the weather somewhat:
  • Monday: the Dailey Method
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run
  • Wednesday: the Dailey Method
  • Thursday: 2 mile run & hike
  • Friday: 5 mile hike
  • Saturday: 4 mile run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home