The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Friday, December 09, 2011

It's that time of year: the time to add even more to your to-do list!

I've really been dragging my feet this year, too. I did manage to send off the overseas gifts, but I am shocked that we're a couple weeks away from Christmas and I haven't sent out any cards, wrapped any presents (I have procured a few), or done any decorating. So, in order to get this rolling, I have a schedule for myself -- do one thing a day, rotating tasks, until they get done.
  1. Buy/order gifts and wrap gifts
  2. Decorate
  3. Write Christmas cards
  4. Bake holiday goodies
I think that's it.  The kids will do some of these things. Hopefully we don't have any unplanned changes or sudden illnesses and this will all get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home