The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breakfast: Chocolate Waffles
This week, we added 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder to the standard waffle recipe. I used all-purpose flour (instead of whole wheat) and they turned out nicely. The batter was a bit runny, which made for some holes, so perhaps less milk or whole wheat flour next time. Either way, they were delicious, the only improvement would be having some chocolate syrup on hand.

Exercise: Brick Workout
The weather is nicer (somewhat) and it's time to get back into shape for triathlons this year. Honestly, it was quite cool this morning, and after a chilly downhill bike ride, a dip in the pool felt good. I swam 20 minutes, covering near half a mile. After drying off, I was back on the bike, though uphill this time. I rode for 30 minutes, 10 minutes longer than I wanted. I followed up by running around the block once. I wanted to run longer, but it's probably good that I didn't, since I did the whole workout in my Vibram 5 Fingers.

Lunch: Sahimi, rice and edamame.
Yum!

Cookies: Peanut Butter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home