The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work
It's laundry day, which isn't very interesting in itself. However, while waiting for the clothes to wash and dry, my goal is to accomplish several administrative tasks. The most interesting of these is figuring out how to report my grandfather's sharecrop income from the orchard that he leased out this year. It's an interesting problem, as the income goes to him, then to the lessee.

Exercise
I went to Baby Boot Camp this morning and boy, did it feel good. It's just such a great combination of cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and mama camaraderie. I can't sing it's praises enough... it's that good.

Food
Don't laugh, but I borrowed a kid's cookbook from the library for simple Japanese dishes. It was a little less intimidating than my full grown-up size cookbook. We didn't decide on anything from it, though, so I am planning the usual make-your-own sushi dinner with shrimp, tamago, and assorted veggies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home