The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Work
It's cleaning day. I've created a three-tiered cleaning plan to move me through the priority chores, then move on to the more time-consuming and less-important tasks. I've also decided to implement the 15-minute rule, so that I don't get so caught up in cleaning (does anyone else have this problem?) and end up feeling like I neglected other parts of my life.

Exercise
I'm pretty sore after my class at The Dailey Method, but I have a strange desire to go to boot camp. Since I also ran yesterday, I'm going to resist that urge and just do a long walk this morning.

Food
I'll be making Chili Con Carne with vegetarian ground round. This works out best, as I have a leftover can of beans from the cassoulet and some pre-spiced protein crumbled (bought by DH). Since the "meat" part already has spices, the actual making of the chili is pretty easy: brown the meat with some chopped garlic, add 1 can of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil and then simmer for 45 minutes to an hour. Add the beans and simmer long enough for them to heat up. Serve with grated Cheddar cheese and cornbread.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Getting so caught up in cleaning..." Nope, not me! But then I'm sitting here surrounded by cat hair and toys. ;) Not recommended.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home