The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a holiday! This changes everything for me on a Monday. It means no school for the kids and no work for the husband, but chores still need to happen, especially since I'll be out of commission after Thursday afternoon.

Work
Pay the bills and finish writing thank you cards. Do one load of laundry. Visit the grocery store.

Exercise
My chart says "high-impact" but my shins are saying no way. Plus, I have someone to watch the baby while I ride the bicycle one last time. Yay!

Food
Japanese: we'll probably go out for sushi for lunch, then try to make one of the dishes from the kids' cookbook. Pictures later... perhaps on the kids' blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home