The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I was way too optimistic yesterday about what I could get done. I didn't do any of the things on my chore list, but I did have a nice bike ride, went miniature golfing with the family, and made (and ate) lots of great food.

For today, I am going to do a little of everything so that something gets done. I have two days before minor surgery, and then I'm off for at least four days. That being said, I would like the laundry done, the bills paid, the garden tended, and the house immaculate. (Insert crazy laughter here)

Work
Go to the store. Spend 15-minute periods working on paper, laundry, cleaning, and yard work.


Exercise
Run and strength train with Baby Boot Camp; I've got to boost those endorphins somehow.

Food
Some sort of pasta... probably a couple of lasagnas, so that we'll have one to eat later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home