The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The four-day rotation is a bit tiring. I'm not sure if I'm trying to get too much done, or what, but I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. And I don't get everything on my to-do list done. Perhaps I need to be more realistic about how much time I really have to spend on chores and what I can get done in that time. Yesterday was supposed to be "project day" but I spent absolutely no time on my project of getting John's room in order, unless you count ordering wall stickers to decorate.

I wasn't sitting around doing nothing, though. I played games with the girls, reviewed tax forms with my grandfather, played with the baby, baked cookies with Helen, and cut out snowflakes with Elizabeth. All worthwhile use of my time, and that was just the afternoon.

Today
  • Work in the yards. Mostly, weeds need to be pulled in front and bulbs should be dug up in the back. 
  • Ride the bicycle--last chance for a couple of weeks!
  • Meat & potatoes for dinner. We're going out for lunch to Le Cheval, which should be perfectly spectacular and impossible to follow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home