The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Did I say I would post at the end of the day? Well, that was an unrealistic expectation! The end of the day is a whirlwind of activity around here, which often ends with my computer in the hands of my husband (even though he has his own).

Anyhow, results from yesterday: All got done except (1) gardening and (2) administrative hours. I blame this on the fact that the Costco trip took up three hours. However, exercise was done with an indoor workout (Jackie Warner is my current favorite), Christmas items were cleaned up and packed away as our project, laundry was done and rooms were cleaned.

Today, much the same as yesterday:
  1. Doctor appointment
  2. Cleaning
  3. Gardening/yard work
  4. Exercise
  5. Administration
  6. Project: organizing
  7. Laundry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home