The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 4: Cleaning. Bike and/or swim. Soup or Stew.

It's a weekend, so I suggest taking the chores down a notch. I'm going to stick with what I consider Level 1 cleaning:
  • Kitchen: wipe down counters and appliance fronts/tops.
  • Bathrooms: speed sanitize and empty the trash.
  • Common areas: pick up clutter and replace throws and couch cushions (you may not need to do this as much if you don't have small children).
  • Vacuum problem areas.
  • Take out the trash and recycling.
I'm planning on a longer bike ride this morning, however, I can't take the baby because he's too small, so I need to wait for DH to watch him. Eventually, I'd like to be able to ride down to the swim center, swim for 30+ minutes and then ride for 30+ minutes, but it's freezing right now! I'll just check out the ride to the pool and back, then pedal through town.

Dinner tonight will be my first try at making the Cassoulet. It would be nice to have some fresh-baked bread to go with it, but maybe that's asking too much. I'll try to take pictures this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home