The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Day 2 of the 4-day rotation: that means that it's project day! My project room today is John's room. Interestingly, he is taking a very long nap this morning, which has stunted the progress, but at least we're thinking in the right direction. My task list for John's room is to tackle the closet and drawers, patch the walls, clean up any scuff marks, and re-hang the artwork. I may move the furniture, but we'll just see how it goes.

For Day 2 of exercise, it is a low-impact day. I went walking for 30 minutes with Helen and John in the stroller and I'll do some Yoga later on. (Low-impact means no running. I love running, but, seriously, it's starting to hurt. I think there is a definite difference in "Running for 20-year-olds" and "Running for 35-year-olds" and I need to keep that in mind during workouts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home