The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, April 01, 2010

I've decided that there are definitely two types of people: people who really like to cook and people that like to eat food, but cook because they have to. I'm sure the people who really like to cook really like to eat, too, but this is mostly about the creation of food. You know what, I really do not like to cook. And I am finally okay with that. It's not because I'm a bad cook (usually), it's just that I've been trying to exude joy from the act of cooking because I felt that I should, rather than really just feeling that way naturally. So there it is.

I do love to garden, but mostly I like bulbs and irises.

And I love accounting, hoping to return to the practice after my child-rearing project is complete.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Jeannette said...

Hello...I really got snagged on the phrase..."child rearing project" ..you are talking about the cuties on the couch and another new baby? Wow...more than a project, I am sure. best to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home