The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, March 20, 2010

27 Weeks: Down the homestretch!

Yes, we finally have arrived at the last trimester. I'm still trying to decide about exercise and staying in good mental shape. So far, so good, but the weather has been perfect and we've been outside gardening and swimming. I miss boot camp, though.

This week, we checked off a lot of items on my "To-Do Before Baby Arrives" checklist. Most were in the back yard, with help from a friend. The fence is fixed, the sprinkler valve is repaired, and the overgrown grass has been weed-whacked. There are still lots of weeds, but it seems more manageable now.

I worked on the front yard yesterday, while Stewart was at work in the back. It took an hour and a half, and really tired me out. I had mistakenly scheduled a Spring cleaning chore that day, too, which did not get done.

So, from now on out: only one Spring cleaning chore or one gardening chore per day (not both). It would be nice to go swimming three days a week, too. I'll have to think about how to keep strength training in for at least a couple days - maybe Tuesday and Thursday. Walks on Saturday and Sunday, to keep me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home