The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cookies, Part I:Elizabeth helped me cut out gingerbread cookies this year. She's become quite interested about the doings in the kitchen, and asks to watch or help most times I am working in there. She's old enough now to roll out the dough and cut it into shapes (with a little help from Mommy).

Helen seems interested, too, if only in experimenting with the flour and measuring cup that fell on the floor beneath her sister. I would have gotten upset at the mess, but how could anyone get mad at such a happy little face?

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger tempdisplaced said...

Mmmmm...I'd love to try one of her creations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home