The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring has arrived and the yard has sprung into bloom again. This year, the back yard is covered in the golden glow of California poppies, as well as my usual suspects for this time of year: iris, tulips and daffodils. Look closely, and you'll see my little flower girl, tromping through the splendor of the blooms.

I'd like to blame my lapse in posting to some yardwork or other special project, but it's mostly due to the fact that I can no longer access my blog after the Google transition. I know it says "Rudy" as the author at the bottom, but that is the only way for me to access this blog any more.

The weather has been beautiful here, so I have taken full advantage of it, taking the girls out on walks and hikes as my time allows, between my small accounting jobs and some web design/production work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home