The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Thousand Pieces of Joy:

I have rediscovered the joy of putting together jigsaw puzzles. It's a good way to find some quiet time for myself, especially as it's been too wet or too cold to go out and garden. I did get out once this week, for 45 minutes, just to pull weeds, admire the yellow zinnias that are still blooming at the far end of the garden, and to peer around in anticipation of all the bulbs that I can see pushing up through the ground.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I played a 3000 pieces puzzle - but I'm absolutely sure trere are better things to do.

But tel me about your vegetarianism.I'm vr=egetariam and liv in São Paulo, Brazil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home