The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My mom and I used to joke that cats will try and squeeze into any possible container - no matter how ridiculously small. Happy, on the other hand, is doing her best to fill the entire space in this empty planter. Maybe I should start trying to grow cats instead of plants!

Besides the cat antics, life continues as usual at our house. I am adapting to functioning with frequently interrupted sleep. The garden is on hold for now, as I await my spring bulbs (planting should happen in fall). The house is holding together, but more projects build up as every day passes.

My two little ones are growing quickly...I am amazed that almost two months has passed since HCW's arrival. I need to take more pictures, but life is startlingly busy here. Someone always needs food, a change, a bath, or just a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home