The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Elizabeth shows off the gourds and miniature pumpkins that we grew this summer in the garden, next to her pumpkin that she acquired on a recent visit to the pumpkin patch.

I've returned to gardening this week, as my fall bulbs have started to arrive. I haven't done too much yet, but was happy to get out and plant some Calla Lillies, Tulips, Daffodils, and Crocus in the southeast corner of the back yard (currently where I have purple and white Gladiolus and Dahlias). It should look pretty in the springtime, and I am excited to start planting bulbs and sowing wildflower seeds in some other bare parts of the yard, since I have 50 tulips and 50 daffodils that have arrived so far.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger tempdisplaced said...

Happy Autumn, Elizabeth!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home