The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, August 13, 2006

We have no baby news to report today. All of the predictions so far have been WRONG! With the exception of my doctor, who I see on Tuesday. Tomorrow, I have a non-stress test to see how the baby is doing (I expect this to be fine since she has been quite active and wiggly, as usual). Tuesday, I will see my regular obstetrician and if the baby has not arrived by then, she will most likely schedule an appointment to induce; and if I remember correctly, they typically schedule such things on Fridays. So there you go.

In other news, Mr. Slinky has upped his needy behavior, trying to assert himself as a person. See below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home