The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, July 27, 2006

In addition to my last post, I wanted to mention that I had to finally break down and hire a gardening serivce. Of course, right now, this is a really good thing, since the yard was pretty much going to pot with the overgrown lawn, broken sprinkler, and weed invasion. But I think part of me is jealous - as if it were that much less my yard, when I'm not the one pushing the lawn mower, wielding the weed whacker, and pulling the weeds.

Yes, I'm definitely jealous of the little Vietnamese girl, in her straw hat, pulling my weeds and being careful of my iris and vegetables. I remain inside, reviewing my old magazine pile and clipping out recipes and articles of gardening that I hope I will be able to use in the future, trying not to look out the window too many times while they are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home