The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have a confession to make. I've been pretending - pretending to be confident about managing two babies (under 2 years old), pretending that I'm not afraid of labor & delivery, pretending that I'm content with staying home. I find myself questioning whether I will be able to handle taking care of two children, when I am sometimes boggled by just one child (i.e. are you sleepy or just hungry; two naps or one; etc.). Then I find myself daydreaming about the time when it was just E and me, and I was able to garden, and cook, and clean - without anything to hinder me.

Now, I'm tired all the time. I've been awake for two hours and I already want to go back to sleep. And E wants to sleep less! Then I think about how little sleep I'll be getting in a couple weeks, and the consequential idiocy that will probably accompany it, and I just want to cry. Am I really going to be able to handle this, or will I just collapse into a big ball of insanity?

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger michelle said...

I know you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home