The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, July 15, 2006


Despite the deer insurgency, my vegetable garden is trying to produce. I picked some more zucchini today, along with a cucumber, and noticed that my tomato plants have little tomatoes on them! And my yellow squash plant keeps spreading and has about 6 or 7 little fruits hanging from it's tendril-covered limbs. Also, the Japanese pumpkin survived and is creating little balls. Of course, it may be well into fall before any of these ripen, so I won't hold my breath.

For Michelle, who also loves Dahlias:

I am nearly full-term in my pregnancy. That means that Wednesday marks week 37 and the baby could arrive any time between then and 42 weeks. Of course, since little E made her appearance at 41 weeks, my doctor is fairly certain this next baby will hold out until close to 40 weeks. However, friends are starting to place their bets on the date, which is always mildly entertaining.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger michelle said...

you not only, have a green thumb, and are the best friend anyone could ever hope to have, but you can take an excellent picture. What a pretty flower!

kisses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home