The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Friday, June 02, 2006

As many of you know, I am no longer a "real" vegetarian, as I do eat fish and shellfish. Recently, there has been a lot of worry about the mercury levels in fish, especially when it comes to pregnant women. I found this website (courtesy of Google Ads in my gmail): http://www.fishscam.com. It's definitely worth a read, especially if you are truly concerned about your diet.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is going to sound insane...but i work for vivausa.org and we're looking for a vegan or vegetarian accountant to help us with some bookeeping. you do not have to be in nyc. please email me at jazzpatti@aol.com if you are interested. thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home