The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I guess this is my first real whole week of unemployment, and so far it's been pretty fun. There are several tasks around the house that need to be done. Of course, the house is being painted, so many projects will be on hold until the paint job is complete (no, the leaf blower and weed whacker are put away).


I'd put more photos up from the garden, but there isn't much new to show off, as I've spent much of my time recently pulling weeds and trying to coax my vegetables into growing. They seem to be getting plenty of water and sushine, but they just aren't very big yet. I blame the rain and cold weather that dominated the Bay Area until recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home