The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, March 14, 2006


I had my sonogram yesterday - and it looks like we are having another girl! I will get good mileage out of all those girl baby clothes, I guess, and Rudy says that we will have two well-behaved children (ha ha ha). The technician said that everything looked wonderful with the new baby - perfect spine, heart and kidneys and a "beautiful brain" - she sounded really impressed with the health of the baby.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger michelle said...

beautiful photo! :)

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

I found you somehow surfing around! Beautiful pictures...flowers & especially the sonogram. I'm also vegetarian & I have 2 young girls. Hope you are feeling great! When are you due?

 
At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the mother of 6 and 8 year old girls, I assure you that there is nothing better. It is the best combination for them to be good friends, and for you to have gardening buddies. I wouldn't count on well-behaved though - ours like to gang up on us.

Mazel tov and best of luck.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home