The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, November 19, 2005

This week, it has been unusually dry and warm for November in California. I didn't do much in the back yard, besides pulling weeds and laying more drip lines. I did spend a fair amount of time on the patio, trimming back this summer's growth and sweeping up leaves. Many of my seedlings, plus my herb garden, have moved to the balcony, in an effort to get them more sun. And yes, to make more room on the patio table for new seed containers.

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! We have an exciting week ahead, starting with the Big Game today (for which Elizabeth and I will be making gingerbread tree cookies - so all the Bears fans can chew them up). Then on Monday, my friend Michelle flies in from Seattle to stay with us for the week and join my family for the Thanksgiving holiday in the Central Valley.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger online2u said...

Free Online Mortage Quote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home