The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, October 15, 2005

We've received our first rains of autumn here in the Bay Area, and the leaves have really started to change color (and fall all over the patio and lawn). I am posting some inspirational photos taken in Regent's Park in London, wishing that my garden looked half as good as any of these examples.

I will start taking pictures of my garden, but right now there's not much to see. I've mostly finished the hill facing the road behind the house, but I still need to finish laying some shredded redwood to make it look a little nicer. This afternoon, I started on Elizabeth's "Pink Garden" but most of the handywork is below ground, in the form of bulbs. I did start to layout the stepping stone pathways, and I am excited to have my drip lines laid down in that section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home