The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I have finished planting all the bulbs that I bought over the past few weeks! I would post a picture, but there is still nothing to see - just bare dirt where everything has been set. My seeds are still sprouting, but not much as changed since last Tuesday (except the addition of many more seed containers). Although this first round of bulb planting has finished, I am scheduled to go visit my mother and grandmother next Monday/Tuesday, and acquire yet more bulbs. Bearded iris, one of my family's favorites, will be brought back to our house and planted under the Oak tree in the back yard on the north hill and in the spaces between the Dutch Iris.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger online2u said...

Free Online Mortage Quote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home