The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The whole summer has passed and I haven't made a post until now - the last week of summer. I have been busy with the baby and making plans for the backyard, as well as trimming up the patio and front landscaping. This week, we started the back yard remodel. Here are some pictures to prove it:

Before:


After day 1:




After 3 Days, the demolition is complete:




I have so much work to do now! I purchased about 400 bulbs, plus I have vegetables started for a winter garden (in pots on the patio - broccoli, cauliflower, peas, artichokes, chard, and beans). I also have some annuals started in some pots, but it will be a while before they are ready to move. But today, the first step is to determine where the water is going and to start rebuilding the lawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home