The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

We were looking over baby pictures last night in iPhoto, and noticed how big EKW has gotten in the past month. I took her for her two-month check up, and she was a bit bigger (and by far cuter) than the other babies waiting for their two-month vaccinations. She's starting to sleep through the night, for which I am eternally grateful. Except I keep waking up in the middle of the night! She doesn't really take a nap in the middle of the day yet, just takes 30 minutes cat naps, usually while I'm hauling her around in the car or the carrier.

Other than all the items related to EKW, life is sort of boring right now. People at work are the same - children masquerading as adults. Housework is the same as ever - laundry, vaccuming, dusting, baths. I have many projects at the house, but many of them require long durations of time, are dirty, or both, and that would be difficult to accomplish with a little baby (imagine trying to paint a wall and the baby starts crying suddenly). Maybe those projects can get done when she does start taking regular naps.

I finally checked on my CPA exam results. Once again, I failed both two sections that I need to complete. And, they didn't even extend my credit on the other exam sections that I passed (in what seems like an eternity ago)! I missed passing one section by 1%! The other by 4%! I was pregnant the last two retakes, so perhaps one more try is in order. I'm not sure how exactly I will schedule in studying - one friend suggested reading my study material to EKW - and I don't want to cause any problems for the baby. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home