The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I've managed to entertain myself this week by losing my cell phone, which, of course, had all of my telephone numbers stored in it. I've narrowed down the time in which it was lost - somewhere between 4 PM and 6:30 PM on Thursday. It's a little old and beat up, so the ringer doesn't always work, which makes finding it a bit more tricky.




We did get the Oak tree removed from the back yard, at last. It makes a huge difference (reference last two pics of back yard)! I haven't had the energy to do much more gardening, other than manage a few potted plants on the patio. Mysteriously, my tomato plant has been snapped in half and has died, so I will need to start over on the tomatoes.




It was a beautiful weekend here, so instead of moping around the house, we have returned to the golf course. I only played one hole, but was surprise to find that I could still hit the ball and put it in the hole. I scored 2.5 on the par 3 hole - baby and I get to half the score :)




As much as we want it to happen, we still are waiting for baby W to make her appearance. She's quite large now, still very active, and I almost feel that sometimes she is going to push herself out. I thought I might be having early labor on Saturday, however, those contractions became more irregular as the day wore on and eventually disappeared. When you stop seeing golf pictures, you'll know that we've had the baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home