The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, March 26, 2005

We had some rain this week. And then some wind. And then my neighbor called to let me know that our Oak tree near the back of the lot had uprooted and fallen over. Quite disappointing, although I am extremely grateful that no one and nothing was hurt in the process. Since I just posted a picture of the back yard (last post), you should be able to see the difference in the tree position.




The tree guy will be out to take the rest of it away (the city decided to clear the part blocking the street and sidewalk - for free, I hope), but I guess other people lost some trees this week, so he's booked until next week.

No new baby news - it's just a waiting game now. 16 days left until the official due date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home