The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I have a feeling we are getting closer to the birth date of the new baby. I am getting very serious nesting instincts. Today, I realized that I was perfectly content to stay home, work around the house, and make sure that we are all taken care of (domestically, at least). I have a list of my final items for the nursery and am getting ready to wash all the new baby clothes and linens.

I have a few other work-related projects to work on, and I have to go ahead to work from home, as soon as I can get myself a fax/printer/copier. So, it's really hapenning! Everything is coming together!

On a different note, I can't wait to post new baby pictures in a couple months :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home