The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, January 15, 2005

A word of caution regarding the use of "Breathe-Right" strips: if you bruise easily, use with caution.

A little background: I've spent most of my pregnancy being congested, which affects my breathing, especially at night. Now recently, I guess my breathing has become a little louder. So, the person being affected by the noisy breathing suggested that I try these as a means of relieving my congestion, and hence, loud breathing while sleeping. Last night, I tried the "Breathe Right" strips - I awoke 2 hours later with a burning sensation in my throat and a tugging feeling on my nose. I tried to remove the strip, but to no avail. I had to soak the strip with warm water before it would release, and even then it was not easy to remove.

Now, I have a purple bruise on my nose where the strip was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home