The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

In order to decrease the amount of confusion in our household, I have decided that I should legally change my name - before our baby is born and I get the funny looks while baby goes here and there and mom's name is still her maiden name. It's quite an ordeal, though! I will probably have to go to at least two places in person (DMV and Social Security) to get these taken care of. I guess that will be an all-day adventure. Then, there are the other forms and documents that need to be mailed off to banks, tax agencies, insurance companies, and doctors. And of course, I need to get my marriage certificate out of storage before I can do any of this :)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger http://lifeinthepresentlives said...

my mom had to do that once. what a hassle!
At least it will be done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home