The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

And I thought apartment life was bad...

We are now in week 4 (I think) of our hotel accomodations, and I am getting a bit bored with the scenery. I guess it would be better if I was still going to work each day, but then I would be racking up miles on the car because of the distance to work. Don't get me wrong - this is a nice hotel - they serve us breakfast each morning, they clean the room every day, they have a neat little indoor gym, and the people here are nice. I guess I'm just a little bored.

Now, normally when I'm bored, I go through my endless list of projects, clean house, or do other household errands. So, today, I decided I would finally send out our Christmas letters (friends and family just get letters this year - no cards - I was trying to be expedient about this. Don't be offended if there's nothing personal to you in the letter - I just wanted to get something out to everyone rather than nothing out to some of you). So far, so good.

I've finished my Christmas shopping, which was all purchased online and is being shipped to my office where I have a large area to wrap things, and I just need to find or purchase wrapping paper. It looks like I'll be purchasing more wrapping paper, but since I know I already have a ton in storage, don't be surprised if all your gifts are all in the same color paper.

I'm really looking forward to moving into our new house. Did I mention that already?

Okay, baby news. There's nothing new really to report, except that the baby is very active. She's so active that I sometimes need to get up and walk around to try and "rock her into submission" by my movement. Oh, and I'm calling the baby, "she," only because I think I've finally admitted that I really want a girl and I can just hope that it's a girl for the next few months. I don't really know - please don't send anything pink!

I'm 22 weeks along now, and starting to feel quite round. Before I was feeling fat; now I just feel round. I don't feel bad though, even if I am beginning to show. Luckily, no one outside of my immediate range of close friends and family has touched me yet (and hopefully, no one will).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home