The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Victory is near!

We have a move-in date for our new home. I can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel now, and I am excited about getting moved in and settled after months of drifting. Luckily, we have several friends who are going to help us move our belongings out of storage (but more help is always welcome!) and I am expecting my mom to come up and help me unpack my most important room - the kitchen!




Above is a recent picture of our house-to-be-in-two-weeks, which I've borrowed from my father-in-law's blog. It will be so nice to have our things back, as well as our two kitties to keep us company. Even the baby seems more excited, kicking and moving around more frequently and with greater vigor.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger http://lifeinthepresentlives said...

Betty!

this means you can really start nesting now! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home