The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Monday, October 04, 2004

As best as I can tell, today marks the last day of the first trimester of pregnancy. I am eager to move on to regaining some of my energy and losing the morning sickness (which I have at night). I don't have much to report, other than feeling like I may be coming down with a cold, everything is fine. I won't have another prenatal visit until late October, so for now, you'll have to rely on the pictures in the post before last.

I am looking forward to a fun month of October, with family and friends visiting from Michigan and the U.K. We will soon be searching for another temporary residence, and leaving the space of our house-sitting gig, which should work out just about right (we've had some issues with the owners' son hosting "events" at the house). And then, hopefully, only six more weeks until our house is ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home