The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Thursday, September 23, 2004

One of the most annoying side-effects of being pregnant is the "morning sickness" factor. Though I usually have a cast iron pot for a stomach, these past few months have been difficult due to the seemingly constant queasiness. So today, I decided I should try not taking my prenatal vitamins. It may be a coincidence, but I do actually feel better today. No morning sickness so far, and I actually feel like I have a little more energy. So far I've had a regular breakfast, a mid-morning snack, and eaten a wonderful (non-spicy) Thai food lunch.

Just to curtail the worries of my mother, I will let you know that I'll take the prenatal vitamins at night...that way I can be asleep while they do strange things to my stomach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home