The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Now that my botanical gardening has been temporarily halted (due to being in a temporary living space), it's been difficult to post entries. However, we have been working on a different type of growing and nurturing. We are pleased to announce that Baby Winnacker is on the way!

Today marks the beginning of week 11, and I had my first prenatal appointment today. It was a routine visit, which included reviewing blood test results, a sonogram (picture below), and a prenatal counselor. All of the staff were very nice, and I am quite pleased with the doctors and nurses at the Oakland Kaiser facility. Everything is progressing normally and all tests have yielded good results for health.




Growing a new life is exciting and challenging. So far, I've been extremely fatigued and have generally felt "strange" in the region of the stomach. Other than that, I've managed to keep up with most of my clients, although I have dropped two in the past month. Mostly due to stress and time concerns, the decrease in clients actually works out for the best and we're both happy with the decision to keep my "low stress" clients that offer a supportive and more nurturing environment.

I am once again amazed at the strength and support I receive from my family, especially Rudy, who has put up with me not feeling well, not being as active, and being a little emotional (at times). As I write, I am touched by his interest in the photos I brought home today (he is studying them carefully while enjoying a tofurky sandwich).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home