The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Christmas day creeps closer and closer...

I'm sitting in my living room, battling a strange illness. No, it's not a hangover (typically associated with most over-indulgent holiday parties); it seems to be the dreaded flu. What makes this virus more dangerous and despicable is the fact that there are so many tasks to complete - a stack of half-finished Christmas cards, a box of decorations not yet distributed, unwrapped presents, unbaked Christmas cookie dough. And the list goes on.

I can only mournfully glance around my house and compile lists of all the chores I have to complete in the next 10 days. AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP!!!

In other news, I did get that new client - a boutique in Alamo. U.S. forces were successful in capturing Saddam Hussein, for which I am extremely grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home