The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I am guilty, again, of neglecting my blog. It's not that I've been overrun with any new calamaties; I've just been busy working on projects. My first project, cleaning up the guest room/my office has been a success (which is good since I will have guests for two weekends in a row). 100% improvement - I cleaned up the clutter, removed a bookcase and rearranged the furniture. I'm still working on the artwork in that room, but that doesn't affect its functionality.



I've also been spending quite a bit of time cleaning up the other office (the real office) and rearranging its furniture. It's still in progress, so no photos. It's been great to have this extra time to work on all my side projects!

On the business side of things, I did pick up a new client in October and I have a potential new client coming up this month. The first is a surfboard manufacturer, located in Oakland, with an innovative new design for the construction of surfboard, which makes them super light and easier to control. The prospective client is a boutique in Alamo that is just opening and needs inventory and systems help. It's not a sure thing yet, but it sounds like a fun gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home