The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ah, the CPA exam is over. It was a nearly hideous experience, when 1600 people gathered to sit in chilly rooms for 16 hours over the course of two days. It was also a first-time experience for me, and hopefully a worth while one. I feel pretty good about three out of four sections - we'll find out in February.



I've been neglecting my blog. Here's a picture of Mr. Slinky relaxing near the fireplace to make up for the lack of posts. I've also been planning all sorts of projects to get the house together. Then I got sick. So, while I'm being sick, I'm thinking about all the neat things I want to do to my house this month. Like getting the guest room cleaned up, getting a headboard for the master suite, getting out my winter clothes, and putting all my recipes into the computer.

Doesn't that sound fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home