The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Saturday, October 18, 2003



The turkeys have returned yet again! I wonder if these beautifully large and plump birds know how dangerously close its getting to Thanksgiving. I guess it doesn't matter much to me, since I don't eat meat, but I can see how they would be tempting to others. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm thinking of hosting it this year for my Bay Area family.



I tried to get a closer picture of just the main group of turkeys, but this was the best I could get. Mind you, I took these photos frantically as I was leaving one morning for work - I ran back inside, grabbed the camera, and took the photos from my front yard.

I'm still studying. I took a small break today to go to a BBQ for one of Rudy's co-workers. But mostly, its been very diligent study. I have just a few precious weeks left, and seemingly endless little details to remind myself of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home