The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I spent some well-deserved and needed time in the garden today. Most of this time was spent out front, trying to control my over-grown rose vine. (I'm confused about this plant - everyone else in the neighborhood has little .5-2 foot versions of this plant - why is mine 4 feet tall?) I know I'm not supposed to be trimming the roses back right now, but rose hips be damned! I'm having to run an obstacle course every morning just to get my car clear of the razor-sharp barbs protruding into the driveway!



Besides my overrun rose bush, I spent time pulling weeds, trimming faded blossoms, and edging the lawn. Yes, edging the lawn. That's where it ended - I ran out of trimmer cord. There's still plenty of work to do, most of it residing in the back yard. I guess it will have to wait until I figure out how to change the trimmer cord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home